Become a member
- Membership allows you to take an active role in the profession you selected. This society provides a unified voice on a state level and representation in the IHS (International Hearing Society)
- Membership provides a sharing of information, communication and cooperation with other hearing instrument specialists and hearing healthcare professionals.
- Semi annual meetings provide continued educational requirements and the opportunity to have a voice in the government of your profession. When you don't participate it is difficult to complain.
- By raising the standard of care practiced by hearing instrument specialists, membership lends credibility to every professional.
- GSOHP supports the highest standard of professional competency, business integrity and excellence in serving the hearing impaired.
View our member FAQ's